Happy 2016 everybody! It’s a new year, and with that comes a new opportunity to clean your slate and have a fresh, new start. Many of you have even set short-term and long-term goals (or “resolutions”) for your law practice, and that’s great news to hear.
So now that you have planned your work, you need to work on your plan. Unfortunately, this is the part of the process where the majority of goals fade away and disappear, becoming nothing more than mere “wishes.” Heck, it’s been estimated that 80% of the New Year’s Resolution crowd cancels their gym memberships by the second week of February, even though on December 31st their intentions of being in tip-top physical shape were never higher.
While this is an easy trap to fall into (I, too, have plead guilty on many occasions for this one), here is the bottom line: You can’t expect EXTRAORDINARY results from ORDINARY integrity. You need something that will help you track and stick to your plan to achieve the results you’re looking for. Something that is intuitive and robust, yet simple and easy to use. Something that you practice every day to remain consistent and build good habits. The “something” I am referring to is practice management software. And a “practice management” software that I recommend is Clio.
Clio is the world’s leading cloud-based legal practice management software. Whether you’re a sizable law firm or a professional working from home, Clio delivers all the tools for your day-to-day practice management, while simplifying operations and helping you grow your practice. Manage your clients, documents, billing, appointments, time tracking, accounting, and more – all in one easy-to-use solution.
Here are some of the benefits that Clio provides, compared to other practice management software:
- With the increased need for mobility, flexibility and collaboration in the legal profession, Clio’s cloud-based service is the perfect platform for addressing these needs.
- There is no longer that requirement for the hardware and software setup and maintenance. No more annual maintenance contracts! With Clio, you’re getting the technical support included with the base service.
- Clio is a leader in data security, with bank-grade encryption and rigorous daily security audits, as well as partnerships through McAfee, TRUSTe, and Norton.
- Your favorite apps (e.g. Dropbox, Google apps, PayPal, Microsoft Office 365 Business, and Outlook) integrate seamlessly with Clio.
- Looking to grow your practice? With Clio’s Campaign Tracker, you can easily identify which marketing campaign is generating the most interest. Track leads through their entire life cycle, and tie billing back to the original marketing campaign, allowing for ROI and ongoing marketing optimization. In short, Clio lets you get back to doing what you do best: practicing law.
- Clio runs on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Clio has a secure Client Portal for you to conveniently share documents, bills, and messages with your clients.
- And much, much more!
Clio is your EXTRAORDINARY assistant to help you manage your law practice in a simple fashion, and can help you achieve EXTRAORDINARY results in the New Year.
Do you need to get a handle on your practice for achieving your goals for 2016? Solfecta can help – try Clio today for FREE for 30 days!
Clio, Law Practice Management