The newest version of Tabs3 is now available. Version 18 of Tabs3 software delivers new ways to save time through enhanced reconciliation, bank transaction import capabilities, and improved trust accounting features.
Tabs3 Billing Software
- Improved Date-Based Reports: All period-based reports in Tabs3 Billing are now date based, which means they can be run for previous months, and no longer rely on advancing the current reporting month.
- Print Receipts: Print a receipt in the Tabs3 Payment Entry and Client Funds, as well as Trust Accounting Deposits for any form of payment.
- Improved Fee and Cost Entry: Use the Fee Recap icon for a summary of fees entered for a timekeeper on a specified date. See which rate you charge when adding or changing a fee and cost entry in PracticeMaster, as well as when using the Convert to Fee feature.
Tabs3 Financial Software
- Import Bank Transactions: Save time by importing transactions downloaded from your bank’s website directly into Tabs3 General Ledger and Trust Accounting software. The software will automatically create “matched transactions” for you to review.
- Automatic Trust Payments: Using settings you define, automatically create a payment from your client’s trust account when you generate your client’s statement. You can also combine trust transactions for easier reconciliation.
- Enhanced Reconciliation: Easily enter Interest and Service Charge adjustments. The new Undo Reconciliation program lets you undo reconciliations performed in Version 18 or later.
Tabs3 Trust Accounting Software
- Three-Way Reconciliation Report: Run the new Three-Way Reconciliation Report to easily compare the Client Trust Ledger, Reconciliation, and Check Register balances to verify that each file’s balance matches the other files.
practicemaster, TABS, tabs3