Create a Bookmark in Worldox GX4
Many times in a law firm you will want to access a specific matter or client in Worldox without having to navigate through files or go through a search template. The Worldox GX4 “Bookmark” feature allows you to record the path of a search result or matter folder to enable rapid access in the future.
Here is how you can create a Bookmark:
- Go to Worldox GX4 and pull up a search result or matter folder that you would like to save.
- Click on Bookmarks in the top main menu bar and select Add This List.
- Enter a name in the Bookmark Name field.
- If you want to pin your Bookmark on the Button Bar, check the box that says Pin to Button Bar.
- Click the Save button, and your new Bookmark button will appear on your Button Bar.
- The next time you click on the button, it will bring you to the exact same screen display that you saw when you first performed – and saved – that search.
- In addition, if you click on Bookmarks -> Create, you can create a one-click search for
(1.) a favorite files list by selecting “Favorite Files”;
(2.) a specific folder by selecting “Folder” or;
(3.) a frequently performed search (if you want the button to either do the search or display a Find Template) by selecting “Search”.
worldox, worldox GX4