With year-end approaching quickly, you may have technology funding you need to spend before December 31. Now is the time to review your technology to make sure you are ready for the new year.
We can help you:
- Make sure you are on the most current software.
- Examine different technology options that can benefit your firm.
- Create a technology roadmap for 2016.
A few questions to ask yourself before the end of the year:
- Are you still running Microsoft Server 2003 or Windows XP? Microsoft recently ended support for these products.
- What kind of promotions are currently available and for how long?
- How the recent release of Worldox GX4 can impact your firm?
- Is now the time to utilize cloud technology like Microsoft Office 365, Clio, NetDocuments or many other solutions?
Let’s talk through these questions to make sure you’re maximizing your 2016 budget and fully-prepared for a new year.